The recruitment Page. Come and work with us.
If you are interested in working with us please get in touch at email@example.com
We are always seeking new recruits for Holidays & Saturday Club ( 10am-12pm)
- Teachers that want to work a week or two of the holidays ( or maybe a few days)
- Student teachers seeking valuable holiday income and teaching experience
- Volunteers from the Duke of Edinburgh Scheme
- Sports Leaders 14 years + seeking to watch and learn the ropes.
- Sports Leaders Opportunity We have a few spaces for Boys & Girls 14+ who might like to shadow & assist the staff and learn the ropes of coaching sports and leading play at wcs. This is a voluntary role and will allow them to develop their understanding of learning & teaching. In the last 40 years we have had many staff begin this path towards teaching including Serina, Chris, Charlotte, Amy to name a few. Please ask them to email me personally to arrange a meeting. Peter Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org
Our pay scales are above minimum wage and we seek to reward our staff where possible.
Pay scales available on request.
send us your cv, or brief profile and we will get in touch . Skill & Sports Development by wcs Peter Ryan